Locked On Game Camera Security Box Model 17
Features of the LOCKED ON GAME CAMERA SECURITY BOX Model 17
- A curved radius back to contour the tree and leave no exposed opening to let thieves take the camera off the tree.
- Locked On Game Camera Security Box has a lock shroud. The lock shroud on Model 17 goes completely across the entire bottom of the box and has a cut out to accept the disc lock.
- Locked On Game Camera Security Box has a steel locking loop that keeps the top portion of the box secured to the mounted portion of the box.
- Locked On Game Camera Security Box has two steel pins on the interior part of the box that prevent the outside cover from being pulled off.
- A disc lock and two keys are included and work with our custom steel loop and lock shroud.
- The back of the box has a steel shroud that contours the tree to protect the attachment bolts from being cut. Also included are three lag bolts for a strong hold.
Security Box camera openings for Model 17Box size: 9 9/16 inches high x 5 3/8 wide x 4 deep (outside dimensions)
7 5/16 inches high x 5 inches wide x 3 3/4 deep (inside useable dimensions)
Box weight : 8.5 pounds
Camera box window opening measures approximately : 4 1/8 high x 2 1/4 wide
Tools needed (not supplied):
- a cordless impact driver
- one 5/ 16 nut driver
- game trail camera with an SD card
Trail / Game Cameras compatible with Locked On Game Camera Security Box Model 17 product
Here is a list of some of the compatible cameras that fit the Locked On Box Model 17.
***NOTE*** If your Trail Game Camera is not listed below please check the measurements to see if your camera fits in the box.
Browning 10 MP Dark Ops
Browning 850 Defender Long Range IR flash
Browning Recon Force 2inch color viewing screen
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor 14 MP
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Essential E2 12 MP
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD E3 16 MP
Covert Blackhawk 12.1
Cuddeback Blackflash Model E3
Cuddeback Long Range IR 20 MP
Cuddeback Low Glow IR Elite 8 MP
Moultrie A-20 12 MP
Reconyx XR6 Ultrafire
Stealth Cam QS12 10 MP
Stealth Cam Trail Hawk
For additional details on installation check us out on Youtube
Make sure you have the landowners permission to attach the Locked On Game Camera Security Box to any tree or surface.
(Game Trail Camera is NOT INCLUDED)
(1) front section black powder coated steel box
(1) back section black powder coated steel box
(3) lag bolts 5/16 head
(1) disc lock with 2 keys
(1) instruction booklet